We are taking new orders but on account of the current global situation turnaround time is around 5-7 weeks with the possibility of delay if the situation does not improve. Contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions.
we are taking extreme measures with guidelines from local authorities to prevent spread of Covid19 and happen to maintain business continuity, our workshop is operating with 33% manpower and we are maintaining social distancing, sanitisation and fighting with Covid19 Pandemic, we are committed to serve our customers with complete transparencies and satisfaction.
Tailored Jeans's BLOG
- Jeans are readily one of the most omnipresent parts of clothing on Earth, selling and wrapping millions of pairs around the butts of style-conscious people every day. Jeans are regarded to be casual wear by males and females outside the workplace. Students can not live without their fundamental 5 pocket jeans and are prepared for all times with many pairs of jeans in the wardrobes. People prefer Jeans over other formal trousers because they can be worn without the need for twinning. Jeans also often do not need to wash like other official pants. Blue is the color that provides jeans a distinctive identity even though they are accessible in many over-colored colors today. Blue Jeans for Men is very common for the usual outfit. But Blue Jeans for Women gives their outfit a unique touch. Continue reading →
- Basically, it's impossible to get through the day without a perfect jeans. The perfect denim silhouette can go with everything in your wardrobe and has the capacity to make whatever you wear feel so much cooler. Skinnies will always be popular, but it's the straight-leg silhouette that's held supreme in most of our wardrobes recently. Here are eight new ways to style straight-leg jeans that you enjoy. Keep your inspiration scrolling, plus shop our favourite denim of the time. Continue reading →
- Are you wondering about the beautiful tops to wear with the jeans? Crop tops have been an enormous trend since they returned to power in the 1980s. This stylish piece is a must-have for every occasion you can think of. Crop tops are chic, classy and seductive, all at the same moment that they are styled in the correct way. Contrary to what many might believe, crop tops and high waisted jeans are one of the most versatile items you can wear. Continue reading →
- There are a lot of talks going on in everyone’s surrounding about something even if we want to talk about. It's about how often you wash your jeans? Some say once a month, some say once every 2 months and Charles V. Bergh CEO of levis say "I didn't wash it in past 10 years!" I probably wish that he got amazing whiskers on it which I would love to see! But really there are somethings about the washing jeans that you should know. The more you wash jeans the more you'll lose natural shades and whiskers. Continue reading →
- Everyone understands how to wear a dress shirt with a suit, we do it at job for most days or for any fancy occasion. But it's a whole different ball game, how to dress shirt with jeans. We're going to go through some of the ways you can make this combination job, concentrating on stuff like color, pattern and fit for your jeans and shirt. Continue reading →
- If you have the knack to fashion it, white jeans aren't that hard to style. Let's look at 5 distinct costumes and design thoughts that show you this. Pairing your white shirts in blue, whether it's denim, navy blue or anywhere in the Aqua range, balances your look. And if there's nothing, attempt it with the chambray shirt that I'm sure we all have to have in our closet. Pair it according to your choice and occasion with dull silver accessories or white colored jewelry. Continue reading →