We are taking new orders but on account of the current global situation turnaround time is around 5-7 weeks with the possibility of delay if the situation does not improve. Contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions.
we are taking extreme measures with guidelines from local authorities to prevent spread of Covid19 and happen to maintain business continuity, our workshop is operating with 33% manpower and we are maintaining social distancing, sanitisation and fighting with Covid19 Pandemic, we are committed to serve our customers with complete transparencies and satisfaction.
Tailored Jeans's BLOG
- Jeans is the only clothing pair which will come into our mind it doesn't matter if we have something to wear or we don't. But when we open our wardrobe in the morning, we can see that jean with the blue hue in front of our eyes. Continue reading →
- It's time to upgrade to a stronger pair of your pants offer you a muffin top. Today, in the era of high-tech denim building and fresh developments in stretch denim and shapewear, in particular, it is completely sensible to expect body slimming advantages along with style from your clothes. Continue reading →
- Here, at tailored jeans, we take care of the denim-like like its a newborn baby and we take care of every edge of the denim and our viewers and the customers are kings to us. So for our beloved king, we bought the new topic and that's the celebrities and their favourite denim. Continue reading →
- Raw denim is not washed (one of the last steps in jeans production), if you have raw denim so this blog is for you. and if you don't have then please buy one. after buying a raw denim you'll really feel that it's worth buying. cause if you'll take care of it properly it will lasts for years. Continue reading →
- Who thought washing jeans and taking care of the jeans could be that complicated? But there are many ideas and hacks to wash jeans properly. You should know how to take care of your favourite jeans. Continue reading →
- Back in 2000, A new pair of jeans introduced, Distressed or ripped jeans. The concept of ripped jeans was introduced by the Australian fashion label the Tsubi which is now known as the Ksubi. And after that lately, it was accepted by every other brand. Continue reading →
- Plaid tops! ever wore’ em how cute they are. If you think that there's no way to style up the plaid top then you are a fool . just change your fashion game I would tell you there are many ways to style up your plaid top with the jeans. Continue reading →