THE STYLE Q&A
Ever Wondered how some people looks cool and stylish by wearing simple denim clothes and you always wonder how's that possible, you are on right page, we will tell you the secret of all the extreme cool ideas and tips and trends guide, and sometime interviews with fashion designers and denim fashion icons from across the industry.
- It's hard to imagine how better to wear jeans than Rihanna could be a person. While the pop star is virtually celebrated in fashion circles for the endless variety of her wardrobe, one item she almost always dresses herself in is denim. Her collection contains any possible permutation of pants, But it also includes denim jackets, denim dresses, denim shorts, denim skirts, denim thigh-high boots, and a carpet-dusting denim train on at least one occasion. Continue reading →
- There are many ways to customize jeans. Even the number of sites that are doing this. But do you have any special jeans, for which you have customized and you have to wait for any occasion or time to wear it? Here on tailored jeans, we customize jeans as per your specifications. And the way we design those jeans that you can wear it at your office and on your date night also. cause we do understand your standards. Continue reading →
- Hey! I hope that I've grabbed your attention through the title. Are you like me?? Like finding out inside your closet or finding out from the pile of washed clothes that just came from the laundry. We are used to wearing the same clothes. There’s nothing special about it. But if you start using your fashion sense in a proper...
- Denim fabric from Japan is recognized as the best in the world and for the legitimate reason by denim aficionados. While Japanese denim has little to do with history, it is appreciated for its premium building and the skilled craftsmanship needed to manufacture it. Here we will be studying Japanese denim's moderately short but important past, be exploring how they gain their éclat today and debasing some myths. Find out the entire story below. Continue reading →
- There are a lot of people whom I've met said that “I look messy because of my weight.” but in real terms, weight doesn't matter at all. You can still slay if you have a good dressing sense. For that you gotta heck a perfect and proper fitting, good color hues, and a well-chosen clothing item. But in today’s blog, we gonna see a few ideas on how to buy proper jeans for yourself. And if you are regarding our tips I bet you won’t regret it and your shopping nightmare will become a pleasure. Continue reading →
- The worldwide luxury denim market continued to blossom in search of the perfect couple. The Japan Blue Group, based in Kojima, was renowned for its premium denim in Japan and was soon to be sold to Louis Vuitton and Gucci as the world's largest luxury brands. Soon a line of Japanese jeans is designed for each fashion home in the world. In order not to cover one's own love and respect for denim, Japan Blue created "Momotaro Denim." Continue reading →
- Yeah! You are reading I right you can wear denim at the office. Hold on! Before, wearing it you gotta make it work for you. Cuz, your office culture is another thing. And you gotta look professional and to stay polished all the time. Denim will tick all boxes and allow you to illustrate your relaxed and innovative side at work as well. Continue reading →
- You're slipping on some shorts. Lying down, lying down... WIGGLING (like a weird ceremonial dance) your way towards them. Does it sound painful or enjoyable? It's what you get when you wear skinny jeans. They're called "skinny" for a reason. The fabric is narrow— almost like pantyhose! We are awkward with the butt. Continue reading →
- If you have legs on petite's shorter side and you're struggling to find skinny jeans that don't stack in the knees or a pair you don't need to hem, it's a dream come true. In fact, you might think that magic powers reigned on you that day as it is a wonder that you found a pair, but I'm going to teach you how to be clever when it comes to finding skinny jeans for short legs. Continue reading →
- We all have at least one pair of jeans we love, but our hearts are broken because they have grown out and become too baggy. Personally, I find that this happens to cheaper jeans all the time, like those you buy from ASOS, Topshop, River Island, etc., they match, to begin with, then stretch out and get saggy after a few wears. But what you can do to can your jeans? You've probably looked for advice online and looking for tips that everyone else is offering, I was shocked by the fact that everyone said they're either boiling or washing them warm and they're going to shrink. Let me describe some tips and tricks about this and why it depends entirely on the pants, the denim stretch, and why it's not healthy for them all. Continue reading →